Journal

So far filming has been fun with many bloopers and laughs. When I thought of filming it seems so easy but in reality, there so much more to it. Me and my group has been filming for a week now. Filming was the best part because it was fun. There was many bloopers and funny moments that we caught. Even though it took a good couple of weeks to do it we were still able to do it and have fun. Me and my group was able to spend a lot more time together and get to know each other more and we became good friends. We were also in other students’ film which was also interesting because we got to know other and be able to experience something fun during the time, we are going through at this age with Covid-19. I feel we put a lot of time and work into this filming and I feel it would be worth it in the end if we actually got a good grade. Editing was fun because you get to watch what you been working on for weeks turn into something worth waiting for in the long run. We did a lot of different shots because we wanted to get the right angles and the best takes. At the beginning we were going to shoot a full on talking seen but after we realized that it would be a better horror film if we dimed the light and did quick shots of us. I did the intro of our film and I feel I did a good job because its spooky and it’s kind of give you a “what’s going to happen next?” vibe. The film was going to be a comedy horror similar to “Scary movie 3” but we decide to change directions in the end. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Process On The Scenes

Storyboard Information!!